top of page

French events Londres

Public·251 members
Seo Arramton
Seo Arramton

I recently worked with an app developer in Delhi for my e-commerce startup. Here’s my experience:

1. Experience and Expertise: I collaborated with XYZ Apps, who have extensive experience in both Android and iOS. They have a versatile team and were able to handle complex functionalities like payment integration and real-time notifications.

2. Portfolio and References: They provided a comprehensive portfolio and connected me with past clients who vouched for their professionalism and technical skills. Their previous work included a variety of apps from different industries, which was reassuring.

3. Project Management: Communication was smooth through regular updates and meetings. They used project management tools like Trello and Slack, which kept everything on track.

4. Cost and Budget: Their pricing was competitive. They offered a fixed price for the initial development and hourly rates for post-launch updates. This helped me manage my budget effectively.

5. Post-Launch Support: They offer a 3-month free support period after launch, which was very helpful for initial bug fixes and minor updates.

6. Legal and Contractual Considerations: Make sure to include clauses about IP ownership, confidentiality, and detailed scope of work in your contract. This will protect you from potential disputes.

About

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

Members

bottom of page